martes, 18 de diciembre de 2007

Mensjae de Rab Avi Horowitz

Dear 8th Graders,

As you move on to the high school which you all perceive as an important step, I wish you great success in your personal process’, your connection to Torah and your academic studies.
I have seen you grow into fine young men and women and have enjoyed your unconventional creativity and great personality expressed as a group on occasion and certainly in person.
I hope to Hashem that we may share many more years growing together in understanding of this great world and of those that inhabit it.

Yours truly,

R. Avi Horowitz

1 comentario:

Celulite dijo...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.